Monday 19 May 2014

this is about me in the war.

one night I was  
dreaming of my family and my
great nana. suddenly i wake up
and I was terrified then i went
back to sleep. when all the soldiers
wake up. we had training
then I heard that we are having
the war next week and i was terrified because I might die so
I wrote a letter to my family
and my great nana and
I was pray to god when i go
to the war and to survived.so
then we had are war then we went on the helicopter and who
we were  vs france. some of my
enemies dead and it was only
me and my friend call siale and
Kaitati . and me and my friend
survived and we  were lucky and
my family was happy and we
had KFH. and at Thursday
it was the war and i have to  
go back to the war and I
was dead and my family and my
Nana sad because I was dead the end.
          

0 comments:

Post a Comment