Wednesday 8 November 2017

Manaiakalani

Manaiakalani
Today our class and rm 3 and rm 10  and rm 2,1,5,6,7,8 went to Manaiakalani.

What we did at manaiakalani was watch movies of other people movies that they have made and created with there class.
What enjoyed was watching there movies that they have made and ofc I loved it,The only movie that was playing was from Pt England school and Tamaki primary school.

What I didn't like was that I thought we were going to watch more there but we didn't but we still had fun too.
The place we were sitting at was a good place were me and my buddy was at and my friend.
I bet you if you come and watch these movies you will love it.

If you want to watch them click this link and you will get to all the movies from Here

Feel free to leave a comment
Thanks:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment