Tuesday 2 December 2014

About wait,feel,searching.

I am wait

I am waiting  for my mum to not  fight with my dad like my heart his been  broken like I hit the roof


I am waiting; waiting  for the lord to protect my Nana  



I am waiting;waiting to never lose my lord from my heart.   


I am waiting;waiting to stretch my arm to the lost one.
I am waiting.waiting   together to pray to the lord that I will change  my manners.




I am Feeling;feeling  the word of my lord that protect me also my family


I am Feeling;feeling that my mum also my dad his no money

I am feeling;feel that when I go to a war I will not survive





I am feeling;feeling that fear from that  haunted house.  


I am tired;tired of people that want to be a gang like blood,crips,peace,east, but I love my lord


I am tired;tired of people that mocking people from another country.

I am tired;tired of people that have a $100 and be a bully HiI say lord can you help the world to change  their  manners.



I am searching;searching for the lost one that have no house


I am searching;searching for the freedom.



I am searching;searching for my lord that make me think about have a better life at my world.





Hi this is about I am wait and fell and searching.

0 comments:

Post a Comment