Friday 5 September 2014

to Nick smith.

Dear Nick Smith.

Sir you do not know me but my name is Falakiko I am writing this Letter to you  because maui’s dolphin are becoming extinct. Also I am disappointed at you because you are not protecting  the maui’s dolphin.


Firstly you should  ban trawl nets because maui’s dolphin is dieing of trawl net.If they get trapped for 99 seconds they will die.  Also there used to be 1000 but now there is 55. I need you sir.

I am sorry to be a charter box sir because it’s really special to me. But it’s not only you it’s John Key too. You need to ban speedboats from maui’s dolphin Marine Reserves, because maui's dolphin are dying. They are dying because speed boats are killing them by cutting them into half  from the  speed boat and from the propellers.  That is  why we have 55 left and you have to ban the speed boat.





Thirdly you should  make a marine reserve for the maui's dolphin because maui’s dolphin are not safe and you should ban people  from there. If you don’t  agree with me then tamaki primary will be sad and disappointed and we will be sad if there no more maui’s dolphin then we will be very sad and I hope you help the maui’s dolphin. Tamaki primary will be happy in you.


From Falakiko.

and look on this link what room 4 then…
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment